MK Magazines - Sold Separately or $25 for lot

  • mcknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2013
      This is the last of my MK magazine destash. Please see
      http://www.mcknitter.com/mk-mags.html
      <http://www.mcknitter.com/mk-mags.html> for pictures.

      Machine Knitter's Source - 8 issues
      July/Aug 1991 Vol 08, No 43
      May/June 1994 Vol 10, No 60
      Jan/Feb 1995 Vol 11, No 64
      Sept/Oct 1995 Vol 12, No 68
      Sept/Oct 1996 Vol 13, No 74
      Sept/Oct 1998 Vol 15, No 86
      Summer 2002 Vol 19, No 109
      Summer 2003 Vol 20, No 115
      $3 each or $2 each when purchased with any 3 or more items

      Machine Knitting Monthly - Nov 91
      $1.50 or 75¢ when purchased with any 3 or more items

      Modern Machine Knitting - Nov 86
      Modern Machine Knitting - Oct 1987
      $1.50 each or 75¢ each when purchased with any 3 or more items

      Info Pack (see pictures for sample of topics)
      To & Fro - Nov 1983
      Alles' News & Views - Feb 1978
      Alles' News & Views - Feb 1979
      Newton's Knits - Vol 1
      Newton's Knits - Vol 2
      WKMG - Mar/Apr 1987
      $3 for group of 6 or $2 for group when purchased with any 3 or more
      items

      Machine Knitting News - Mens Collection #5 (vest on cover)
      $4 or $3 when purchased with any 3 or more items

      Machine Knitting News - Mens Collection #8 (4 gents on cover) $4
      $4 or $3 when purchased with any 3 or more items

      Machine Knitting News - Intarsia Pets Collection $5 (details shown in
      pics)
      $5 or $4 when purchased with any 3 or more items

      *** BONUS OFFER: Buy the complete lot for $25 plus shipping. ***

      All the magazines are in used condition.

      Please include your zip code so I can determine shipping. I ship within
      the U.S. only. PayPal only.

      Thanks for looking,

      Jan Hudgens / McKnitter in Michigan