FS: Knitting patterns, child and infant/Buffalo, NY

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      KNITTING
      PATTERNS- price
      listed next to pattern.
      All
      patterns are mailed in a long envelope folded. If
      you wish it unfolded, it will cost extra in postage.

      USA
      - Postage for one or two patterns is $.60. 3 – 4 patterns are $1.05
      Worldwide
      - postage for one or two patterns is $1.25
      BUY
      5 OR MORE PATTERNS AND GET FREE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION with Paypal!

      Children
      and Infant-

      LAST
      TIME HERE: Little
      Bohemian Poncho $.50
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/GFCLNVKR/

      Mo
      the Mouse Hat $.75
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/LMLVZJEO/

      Lacy
      Star Baby Hat $1.25
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/QEPENKGQ/

      Mistake
      Stitch Rib Raglan Sweater - for children $1.75
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/XBLQRPRG/

      Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad.  Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have insurance instead of delivery confirmation. I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed, if you choose not to pay  for insurance.

      All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take check and money order or Paypal.  $2 minimum sale with Paypal. Thank you!!

      Michelle Hanson
      Cat Talk - Blog - http://cattalkbycatsmeow.blogspot.com/
      Cats Meow Crochet  www.catsmeowcrochet.com
      Ebay - http://myworld.ebay.com/catsmeowmichelle