Malabrigo Sock Ochre

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hello, I have 2 skeins of Malabrigo Sock in the shade Ochre. This is a 100% merino superwash, 440 yards. It knits to around 8 sts on smaller needles, but I have knit it at around 6 sts per inch on a size 5 and it it looks lovely. This shade may be seen on the Ravelry yarn page, in the stash section. My shade looks close to the one depicted. 15 dollars per skein, 28 for both. US shipping is included for the singles or for the 2 tog. Laura Jones, KS.
      Stand With Our President
      Show your support for raising the minimum wage. Sign the petition!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/520aa578aff302578625est03vuc