Lot of 9 Bond Publications with free shipping

  • mcknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 8:39 AM
      I have a nicely rounded mix of 9 Bond publications available. These are patterns for bulky/8mm machines. The lot has a bit of everything including patterns for sweaters, afghans, toys, baby items, and more. Titles include:

      Afghan Book
      Keyplate News #13
      Keyplate News #15 Men's Special
      Keyplate News #18
      Keyplate News #21
      Paton's Pattern Book
      Prize Winning Bond Patterns
      Robin - 16 Bond Patterns
      Ultimate Baby and Toddler

      All pattern books are in used condition. I noticed a few pages have notes written on them. I purchased these from various sources, so they may not be smoke-free or animal-free. I don't detect any scent, but your nose may be more sensitive than mine.

      $14.75 for all 9 books with free media rate shipping.

      PayPal only. I ship within U.S. only.

      Thanks for looking!

      Jan Hudgens in Michigan