Machine Knit Pats. for Kids,18in Dolls & Teddy Bears

  • mcyarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
      Hi People-

      I finally moved and am unpacking. Not everything fits in my new house, so
      I need to de-stash.
      Shipping is extra and is dependent on weight & distance. Shipping is from
      Wilmington, DE 19804
      Non-smoking home. Pets not allowed in the upstairs craft room.

      Insurance is buyers' option, however I will not be responsible for
      uninsured packages after they cross the counter at the Post Office, UPS or FedEx.

      I accept personal checks, money orders & Paypal from US Buyers.
      If you’re outside of the USA, I only accept Money Orders drawn in US $$.
      No paypal from non-US buyers.
      I don't accept post-dated checks nor can I "hold" anything if someone else
      wants it. Sorry.

      All items and others are pictured on:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/?details=1_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://www.flickr.com/pho
      tos/46887386@N06/?details=1)

      Set of 3 Teddy Bear Patterns. I prefer to sell the full set in one unit
      but will consider selling individual patterns. These retailed for $5 & $6.

      PRICE: $9.00 for set of 3 or Individual patterns are $4.00 EACH
      Picture at:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/9447974474/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/9447974474/in/photostream)

      Set of 5 patterns for 18” dolls. I prefer to sell the full set in one unit
      but will consider selling individual patterns. These retailed for $5 each.
      PRICE: $15.00 for set of 5 or Individual patterns are $4.00 EACH
      Picture at:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/9445190007/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/9445190007/in/photostream)

      Set of 5 patterns for babies & Children. I prefer to sell the full set in
      one unit but will consider selling individual patterns. These retailed for
      $5 - $26.50 each (0ver $60 for all).
      PRICE: $25.00 for set of 5. or
      Baby Dress Leaflet $3.00; Baby Boutique-21 patterns $7.00; 100 in 1
      Sweater Book 2 $15.00; Childrens’ 5 face sweater $4.00; Amberyarn Baby Book
      $7.00
      Picture at:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/9445189823/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://www