Shepherd's Wool Fine and Ella Rae Lace

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 7:27 AM
      Hello, I have 8 skeins of Shepherd's Wool Fine (Stonehedge Fiber Mill) in the shade Lakeshore. There is a picture in the yarn section of Ravelry under the stash portion. This is a fingering weight, 100% merino, 230 yards per skein. Two of the skeins are wound and it looks like I may have used a small portion of one, since ripped, and a mini swatch is attached to the other wound skein. The price has been reduced accordingly. 28 dollars for all, shipping not included.
      I also have 3 skeins of Ella Rae Lace Merino in the shade 101. A picture may be seen in the yarn section of Ravelry. It's the second picture down to the left of the main description. Two of the skeins are the same dye lot and one of these is wound. The third skein is unwound and of a different dye lot. 10 dollars per skein, shipping not included. Thanks, Laura Jones, KS
      30-second trick for a flat belly
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51ffb65e4f1dc365e7ccdst01vuc