Malabrigo Sock Clarification

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 8:48 AM
      Hello again, I'm afraid that I was confusing in the original post. I mean one grouping is the 3 Malabrigo Sock in Archangel for 42 dollars and a separate grouping is the 2 Sock in Persia. For each grouping I am including US shipping, though if it is mailing outside the mainland, I might need some help with the shipping. Sorry for the confusion. Laura Jones, Overland Park KS.
      New BlackBerry® Z10
      Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51e2c88ed5ba0488e5472st01vuc