Malabrigo Sock

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
      Hello, I have 3 skeins of Malabrigo Sock in Archangel and 2 skeins in Persia (already wound). 42 dollars for the 3 skeins Archangel and 28 dollars for the 2 wound Persia. For this offering, I am including US shipping. Since Malabrigo shades can vary so greatly, please email me if you'd like a picture. Thanks, Laura Jones, Overland Park, KS.

    • laura.a.j@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2014
        Hello, parring down somewhat the Malabrigo Sock so I have 2 skeins in Chocolate Amargo, 15 dollars per skein or take both for 28 dollars. US shipping is included either way. Thanks, Laura Jones