FS - German yarn

  • Deborah Shanahan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Non-smoking
      Ship to USA only

      NOTE *** Please include this AD and your ZIP with your request.

      Here's a link to a photo album of the yarns I'm selling.
      https://picasaweb.google.com/DebbySh/1VintageGermanYarn?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCN7L5I73nNiOlwE&feat=directlink

      Flamingo and Omnica are vintage German poly-acrylic yarns in rich
      colors. The yarn has been stored in the original plastic bags in a
      climate controlled room. The bags contain 10 or 20 skeins, but for
      the purpose of this sale, a bag equals 10 skeins of one color. Each
      skein is 50 g or 1.75 oz. I have about 75 bags (750 skeins) of light
      sport weight (Flamingo) and fingering weight (Omnica) yarn.

      Dralon in twinsted hanks, selling for $8 per pound, 10 pounds for 70

      Wool yarn, worsted and bulky weight. Worsted (lot H) is selling as a
      lot of about 2 pounds for $25. The bulky is $4 per 100g skein.

      https://picasaweb.google.com/DebbySh/1VintageGermanYarn?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCN7L5I73nNiOlwE&feat=directlink

      I have listed the colors of the various acrylic yarns along with the
      number of skeins that I have of each. There is more information in
      the photo album.

      FLAMINGO colors
      royal blue 20
      turquoise 30