FS: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted - several colors - REDUCED

  • ginaleiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      I have for sale several colors of Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted - 85% wool, 15% mohair. All kept in ziplocs, brand new condition. Great for felting! This is my very favorite all-purpose yarn, made in the US.

      Brown Sheep color card here: http://brownsheep.com/yarns/lamb-pride?view=category

      Retail price is $9 per skein. I've dropped my price to only $6.00 per skein! With a discount of 10% for orders of $75 or more! This is a fantastic bargain - 30% off and the yarn is BRAND NEW.

      I accept PayPal ONLY.

      Shipping charges depend on the type of shipping and quantity. I charge no additional handling. I can send via USPS, UPS, or FedEx, to US or Canada. Tell me what you'd like order and I'll reply quickly with a shipping quote. I generally ship immediately but guarantee to ship within 3 days of payment.

      ---

      20 skeins of color M04 - charcoal heather (medium gray charcoal). Dye lot 340.

      4 skeins of color M06 - deep charcoal heather (dark charcoal grey). Dye lot 0213.

      6 skeins of color M155 - lemon drop (bright primary yellow). Dye lot 098.

      5 skeins of color M38 - lotus pink (bright lipstick pink - my fave!). Dye lot 0115.

      3 skeins of color M81 - red baron (primary red). Dye lot 0125.

      12 skeins of color M07 - sable (medium warm brown heather). Dye lot 0175.

      4 skeins of color M79 - blue boy (bright primary blue). Dye lot 0102.

      Thanks for looking!

      Gina Leiss
      gleiss@...