Accessories: AG20, AW1, YC6, KR7, SC3, Intarsia Yarn Brake & 4.5mm Garter Bar

  • mcknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      A knitting friend has asked me to sell a SK-360, SRP50, and a variety of
      machine accessories for her. She's decided to stay with mid-gauge
      knitting. I'm going to deep clean the main bed and ribber, check the
      sponge bars, etc. before offering it on the List, but the accessories
      are all ready to go to a new home!

      All the accessories are in beautiful, clean, very gently used condition
      and are complete with instructions, miscellaneous parts, and box. I went
      through everything piece by piece to confirm that each accessory is
      complete and knit-worthy!

      Please go to http://www.mcknitter.com/jb/mkequipment.html
      <http://www.mcknitter.com/jb/mkequipment.html> to see pictures of all
      the accessories.

      AG-20 Intarsia Carriage - $35.00

      AW-1 Automatic Weaving Arm - $95.00

      Intarsia Multi-Yarn Brake - $32

      KR7 Knit Radar (Contour) - $48 (Note: All patterns - mens, womens, kids
      - are included and in what looks to be unused condition.)

      SC3 Automatic Linker - $45

      Suzuki Garter Bar 4.5mm - $65

      YC6 Color Changer - $170 (Note: Manual have minor water damage on
      cover. The cover is a bit "wavy", but all the pages are fine.)

      Shipping is extra. I ship within the U.S. only. Please include your
      zip code and let me know if you have a preference of shipping vendor.
      I'll be happy to ship using the vendor of your choice. PayPal only.

      Thanks for looking,

      Jan Hudgens in Michigan
      (mcknitter on eBay)