Noro Taiyo Sock

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hello, I have 3 skeins of Noro Taiyo Sock in shade S2. This is a 50%cotton/17%wool/17%nylon/16%silk blend which may be knitted to 7.5 sts per inch. Each skein is about 462 yards. In Ravelry's yarn section under Taiyo, there are some pics of this colorway under the stash section. It is difficult to describe the color range in this, but it veers from blue/brown/red/green and a hint of pink at times. 8 dollars per skein, shipping not included. Thanks, Laura Jones, Katy, TX
      How to Sleep Like a Rock
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/513b6d0f20bb06d0e05dcst02vuc