Schaefer Yarns for sale

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hi,

      I have the following Schaefer Yarns for sale:

      One skein Anne
      60% Merino superwash, 25% mohair, 15% nylon sock yarn,
      also great for scarves and shawls.
      Approx. Wt: 4 oz/560 yds
      Gauge: 7-8 St/in
      Care: Hand or Machine Wash
      A beautiful yarn in a gorgeous color combination of blues and greens!
      Selling for $20.

      Two skeins Helene
      50% Silk / 50% Wool
      Approx. Wt: 3.5 oz / 218 yds
      Gauge: 4.25 - 4.5 St/in
      Care: Dry Clean only
      Colorway is Mary Breckinridge, a beautiful combination of blues, greens,
      and purples!
      Selling for $25 / skein.

      Buyer to pay postage.
      Shipping via priority mail unless other arrangements are made.

      Buyers outside the United States please request shipping quote.

      Thanks for looking!
      Jill Ramos
      Saratoga Springs, NY