Rowan books & Kidsilk Haze for sale

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 7:43 AM
      3 Rowan Books

      • Kidsilk Aura, 12 designs, retails for $16.95, here $10 + media mail shipping
      • New Shapes (for Big Wool & Little Big Wool), retails for $16.95, here $10 + media mail shipping
      • Rowan Classic Summer Delights, designed by Martin Storey for Natural Silk Aran, Silk Cotton & Cotton Jeans, retails for $17.95, here $11 + media mail shipping

      * Send me your zip code and I will calculate shipping costs.
      * Take all 3 books and I will ship for free.
      * All are in New or Like New condition.

      Kidsilk Haze yarn

      8 skeins of color 598--Toffee, a lovely caramel color that's been discontinued.

      2 skeins of color 602—Tropic, a gentle aqua, also discontinued

      Kidsilk Haze retails for $14.95; I am charging $11/ball with free shipping (in the US only), or all 10 for $100, also with free shipping (US).

      Sorry, no international shipping.

 Cash-funded PayPal is preferred, but I will also take money orders and checks. I'll ship the day the payment clears.

      --Julie Moline in a smoke-free, pet-free home in Salem, NY