PRICES LOWERED on Mohair, Wool & Cotton listed last week

  • mcyarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi All-

      I’ve reduced the prices on the yarns I listed last week.
      Pictures of all of the yarns I have can be found at:

      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www.flickr.com/photos/468873
      86@N06/)

      PINGOUIN “SWEET’HAIR”
      50% Mohair, 25% Wool, 25% Acrylic.
      50grams; 165 yds. 5 1/2 st/inch on a US 4

      2 Colors available
      Light Grey- 5 skeins available
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499222448/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499222448/in/photostream)
      PRICE: $4.00/ skein or all 5 for $18.00

      Light Blue – 6 skeins available
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498118311/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498118311/in/photostream)
      PRICE: $4.00/ skein or all 6 for $20.00

      "Merino Stretch" from Schoeller Stahl
      wool-blend yarn
      44% wool, 43% acrylic, and 13% elastic,
      50 g skein has 160 m (174 yds), Approx.4 sts/in on a US8 – 10 needles
      Color 1315: Bordeaux
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499153804/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499153804/in/photostream)
      8 skeins available
      PRICE: $5.00/skein or available as complete kit(all 8 skeins) with FREE
      Pattern for $36.00

      CLASSIC ELITE - Four cones/spools of Classic Elite Loopy Mohair in Royal
      Blue. Total weight is 2 Lbs. 1 Oz. Perfect for Knitting or Weaving
      (Retails for $8.50/42 grams (1.5 oz) )
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/5055267887/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/5055267887/in/photostream)
      PRICE for entire lot: $44.00(averages out to LESS than $2.00/oz) If you
      want to buy an individual cone, it will be $12.00 each.

      Mohair on cone- “Mill End” I believe this is Brunswick’s (Patons) “
      Impressions” as my in-laws used to live near the Brunswick mill is South
      Carolina.
      Color is space-dyed shades of pink and white.
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498049055/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498049055/in/photostream)
      2 Cones available;
      PRICE: $26.00 for the 13 oz cone; $12.00 for the 6 oz cone. BOTH for $35.00

      YEOMAN “ELSA” Mohair
      Color; NAVY
      30% Kid Mohair, 30% Nylon, 40% Acrylic
      300 gr. cone with approx 3033 yds
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498049071/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8498049071/in/photostream)
      1 cone available
      PRICE: $22.00

      ARGYLL (from the UK) “MOHAIR SOFT”
      Color: AQUA
      50% Mohair, 2.5% Nylon, 47.5% Acrylic
      350 gr. cone – no yardage listed
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499153774/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8499153774/in/photostream)
      1 cone available
      PRICE: $30.00

      2 lots of CLASSIC ELITE “PROVENCE”, 100% Mercerized Egyptian cotton on
      125 Gram Hanks. It is old inventory from when I used to have a store.

      CLASSIC ELITE has once again downsized the size of these hanks. They
      started out at 125 gr., then went to 100 gr., and now are a measly 50 grams
      which retail for $8.95/50 gram hank.

      These hanks have TWO AND 1/2 times as much yarn!! At today’s prices, each
      125 gram skein would RETAIL for $22.37 EACH
      Each 125 Gram hank has 256 yards of 100% mercerized Egyptian cotton;
      5½ stithces/inch US 5 (3.75 mm) needles

      I have the following 2 colors available:
      Color 2690 – Portland Teal
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495254647/in/photostream_
      (wlmailhtml:{387C270A-E534-44F3-A1D9-33855F826AFC}mid://00000282/!x-usc:http://www
      .flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495254647/in/photostream)
      8 125gr. skeins/hanks available
      PRICE: $11.00/skein or ALL 8 for $80.00

      Color 2685 (Tangerine)
      6 125 gr. skeins/hanks available
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495254651/in/photostream_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495254651/in/photostream)
      PRICE: $11.00/skein or ALL 6 for $60.00

      REYNOLDS "COLORS"- Bright Lemon Yellow
      100 % Cotton 50 Grams; 50 Yds. 3½ stitches/inch US 10 needles
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495398059/in/photostream_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/8495398059/in/photostream)
      30 skeins available
      $3.00/skein or 10 skeins for $28.00 or ALL 30 skeins for $75.00

      FREE SHIPPING (I'll pay for shipping (but not insurance) to physical
      addresses (not p.o. boxes) in the Continental USA Only).
      IF you Purchase either ALL the Cotton yarn (48 skeins) listed above, or
      ALL of the Coned Mohair or ALL of the Pingouin Sweet hair & Stahl Merino
      Stretch (19 skeins total).

      EXTRA 5% Discount PLUS FREE SHIPPING (I'll pay for shipping (but not
      insurance) to physical addresses (not p.o. boxes) in the Continental USA Only).
      IF you buy ALL of the yarn listed above.

      Buyers outside the Continental USA or who want their items shipped to a
      P.O. Box & who buy the lots noted under “Free Shipping” will get a $5.00
      credit on shipping to those addresses

      Insurance is buyers' option, however I will not be responsible for
      uninsured packages after they cross the counter at the Post Office, UPS or FedEx.

      Prices do NOT include shipping Except as noted above.

      I accept personal checks, money orders & Paypal from US Buyers.
      If you’re outside of the USA, I only accept Money Orders drawn in US $$.
      No paypal from non-US buyers.
      I don't accept post-dated checks nor can I "hold" anything if someone else
      wants it. Sorry.

      More yarns and also some fabrics are pictured on:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/46887386@N06/)

      Thanks for looking.
      Marianne Chase