F/S yarn / updated list

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2013
      These yarn are all new and have been stored in plastic storage boxes.

      Sinem Kartopu yarn 85% Acrylic, 15% Nylon approx. 130 yards gauge 20 sts = 4" on 7-8 needle color 0030 pink/purple
      10 balls $40 plus shipping

      Madrid yarn 50% acrylic, 50% Viscose Yardage 105m = 114.829 yards Sport Yarn Gauge: 20 Stitches = 4 inch on 4-5 needle Machine Wash Made In: Italy
      Color: baby pastels #2010
      10 balls $30 plus shipping
      (2 lots of 10 balls available)

      Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille 100% combed cotton 98 yds/50 gram ball 3.5 - 4 sts/inch = 14-16 sts/4" on 6-7 needle

      This is considered a heavy worsted weight yarn. The following description is from online. This is a wonderfully fuzzy, plush texture, Cotton Chenille from Crystal Palace which is a terrific choice for your clothing and home decor projects. Often called knittable velvet, its short, thick pile is dense and knits up and crochets extremely well using basic stitches like garter and
      stockinette and in textured cabling too. Great used alone in sweaters, tops, even washcloths & bath towels.
      2 colors available
      Color: pink prints (7 lots of 2 balls available)
      Color: dotty baby ( 2 lots of 2 balls available )
      2 balls $7 plus shipping

      Domino yarn
      40% Cotton , 43% Acrylic , 13% Polyester
      DK weight
      137 yds.
      Gauge 20 sts on 5-6 needle
      Care Machine Wash and Dry Flat
      Made in Belgium

      This is a small boucle yarn.
      Description from on line
      "Domino" by GGH is a DK weight, small boucle yarn. The loops are continuous. Made of 44% cotton, 43% acrylic and 13% polyester, it can be machine washed in cool temperatures and dried flat. "Domino" is suitable for making hats, scarves, sweaters, vests, shawls and wraps.

      Black
      color #177-001
      3 full balls
      $15 plus shipping

      Black/white
      color # 177-002
      3 full balls 1 partial (approx 3/4 ball)
      $17 plus shipping
      Pictures can be seen at the following link.Pictures will be removed as they sell.

      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

      If interested, please email me at mombr4@... with name of yarn in subject along with your zip code to calculate postage and if you want a confirmation which I always recommend or insurance on the package.

      Payment by money order (postal or bank), bank check or personal check preferred.
      (will have to clear before package is mailed.
      Please state in email method of payment.

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.
      No smoking/pets
      payment: postal money order preferred (postal or bank), bank check or personal check (will have to clear before package is mailed)
      prices do not include shipping
    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        This is a updated list of yarns still available, or others added.

        These yarns are from my personal stash and have been stored in plastic storage boxes. I am de-stashing most of my yarns due to my now limited knitting.

        Kartopu Kristal yarn 100 % Acrylic 2 ply needle size on label 2.5 -3 metric which I believe is a US 1-2 another site says 2-3 gauge is 21 sts = 4" yardage on label yarn as 2 ply, 225 mt. which converts to just over 246 yards. also lists on label as 1 ply if unwound 450 mt. which converts to just over 492 yards not sure how you would rewind to 1 ply symbol on label says machine wash This is a 2 ply sock yarn that could be used to make a shawl or light weight sweater. The information listed above is what I have converted from the label and confirmed this information is correct with someone I know who use to work in a yarn store. Several colors available
        purple 5 balls available
        yellow 5 balls available
        light green 10 balls available
        pink 8 ball available
        bright pink 10 balls available
        light blue 8 balls available
        $4.50 a ball

        Crystal Palace Bamboozle 55% bamboo, 24% cotton, 21% elastic nylon 16-20 sts = 4" on 8-10 needle 90 yards Color # 2001 cocoa blues Tan, Blue
        This description is from online Bamboozle Print Combining a generous amount of bamboo with cotton & nylon gives this worsted-weight wonder lovely drape & terrific luster. Plus it's machine washable making it a perfect choice for super soft baby & children's garments. There are 10 balls same dye lot and would like to sell as a lot
        Color #2001 cocoa blues Tan, Blue 10 balls for $50 plus shipping.
        also available color
        #2005 pink print Pink, Purple, Green 10 balls $50 plus shipping
        Color #9555 Tulips Green, Orange, Pink 6 balls same dye lot $30 plus shipping

        Austermann Starlight Revue yarn 94% Nylon, 6% Lurex 4.5-5mm needle 7 – 8 US needle 16M = 10cm, approx. 16 sts = 4 inches 150m = 164 yards Color #02 Black Silver This is a beautiful ladder yarn with a sparkle. Perfect for shawls scarves, neck cowls, shrugs and jewelry There are 6 balls same dye lot. $4 a ball plus shipping

        Cryastal Palace Aran yarn 100% Wool 102 yards Gauge 15-17 sts = 4" Needle Sizes 8-10 Color #1008 Soft Blue This is a worsted weight yarn that would make beautiful bags, scarves, hats, jackets and sweaters. According to online information it is 100% feltable. There are 10 balls same dye lot, would like to sell as a lot. 10 balls $45 plus shipping

        Dark Horse Yarns Enchanting 100% nylon 16 sts = 4" on 9 needle 70 yards Color #105 lavender 10 balls $35 plus shipping

        If interested, please email me at mombr4@... with name of yarn or
        item in Subject, in email how many balls if yarn you are interested is offer per ball or how may lots if more than one available, along with your zip code to calculate postage.
        Please state in email method of payment.

        Pictures can be seen at the following link. Pictures will be removed as they sell. http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        Barbara Roske in N.Y.
        No smoking/pets
        payment: money order preferred (postal or bank), bank check or personal check