FS: Individual Patterns, 75 cents each/Buffalo, NY

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      KNITTING:$.75 each

      ADULTS:

      Corn
      colored cardigan – Intermediate pattern
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/WFWCWCQV/

      Lacy
      Sweater – Intermediate Pattern
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/ZCOUCHRS/

      CHILDREN
      AND BABIES

      Toddler’s
      sunsuit and sweater – easy
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/TGLPTDMC/

      Knit
      Infant Cap - Knitting Pattern
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/NXFTXOBL/

      Knit
      Tweed Booties for Baby - Knitting Pattern
      http://www.buysellcommunity.com/sale/BYUXHBBG/

      Please list what Yahoo Group you saw your ad.  $1 minimum sale.. Prices do not include postage. Send me your zipcode for the cost of postage/delivery confirmation. ***Optional insurance is at the discretion and cost of the buyer. You may choose to have insurance instead of delivery confirmation. I will not be responsible for items after they have been mailed, if you choose not to pay  for insurance.

      All items come from a smoke free home.  I have pets, I try to keep my stuff in a separate room away from the pets.. I take check and money order, Serve or Paypal.  Thank you!!

      Michelle Hanson
      Cat Talk - Blog - http://cattalkbycatsmeow.blogspot.com/
      Cats Meow Crochet  www.catsmeowcrochet.com
      Old & New Shoppe http://www.buysellcommunity.com/store/Michellelvt/
      Buy 2 items or more, and get a freebie..ask for the freebie list (only on Old & New)!!