PRICE REDUCTION gold rayon yarn

  • mbnrmk@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      GREAT YARN FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

      > I have a metallic looking gold rayon yarn . When knitted
      > this yarn is very soft unlike most metallics. Rayon is very
      > soft and therefore it does not feel harsh. The yarn is lace
      > weight (thin) but I do not know the exact weight or yds per lb.

      This yarn would be great for SCARVES for the holidays.
      The experts say that this is the year for gold and glitter.

      The yarn drapes beautifully and would also make a great machine
      knitted top.
      You can do a tuck st lace pattern and make a scarf, stole or TOP

      Gold 1 lb 7oz $18.00 plus shipp US only

      Please include address

      Thank you

      Reasha