Misiti Alpaca Worsted

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hello, I have 15 skeins of Misti Alpaca Worsted, 100% baby alpaca, in the shade 8934. This is a deep eggplant shade.This knits to 4.5 to 5 sts per inch and is 109 yards per skein. This shade may be seen under Ravelry's yarn section. 30 dollars for all 15, shipping not included. Thanks, Laura Jones, Katy, TX.