addi's lace click interchangeable needles

  • dhwanichotalia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      i have addi's lace click needles brand new, gifted to me by family but i have one set already so i am trying to sell it. they are brand new; it comes with all the things listed below:

      in a pink leather case.
      8 pairs of addi Lace - Long tips (5.5 inches), US sizes: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 in a newly designed pink wallet case that includes a fold-down pouch for cords, gauge and notions
      3 blue addi Lifeline Cords which create 24", 32", and 40" needles (approximate lengths).
      one connector piece which you can use either to join your cable together so that it becomes a stitch holder or to combine cords for longer lengths
      an addi needle gauge and an addi Heart Pin

      i would like to sell it for 160$. if anyone interested please let me know.
      > Thanks

      dhwani chotalia