books sold

  • de Souza
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 28, 2001
      The following books have sold - creative machine knitting, classic
      fisherman knits, patricia roberts variations, one piece knits that fit.

      Knitting Now - $7.50 and
      Canada Knits - $12.50 (includes shipping in U.S).

      are still available
      flyspin@...
    • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2005
        Fancy Feet and Oddball Knitting Book are sold.

        Thanks. Catherine Conrad
      • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 7, 2006
          Just to let you know that Knitting and Design for Mohair, Adrienne
          Vittadini's pattern book, Fall 1998, The Arco Guide to Knitting
          Stitches,Two Jo Sharp books, Knitted Sweater Style and Knitting Bazaar
          were sold.

          Also, Cynthia Helene's Sweater Girls Sketchbook has been spoken for.

          Thanks for your interest.

          Catherine Conrad
        • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6, 2008
            All of the following books have been sold.

            Rowan Edina Ronay Silk and Wool pattern book, 8 designs.
            Rowan "Artwork", using double knitting cotton - 8 designs
            Rowan's Designer Collection, Summer and Winter Knitting by Stephen
            Sheard.
            The Best of Rowan, 50 designer knitting patterns.
            Vogue Knitting Designer Knits, 45 styles.
            Patons Forever Favorites - 50 yrs of Family Classics from
            1930-1970. $10.00 -
            Aarlan Knitting journals: #35,
            39, 45 and 50.

            Thanks everyone.

            Catherine Conrad
          • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2008
              Sweater Workshop and Cables, Diamonds, Herringbone, Secrets of
              Knitting Traditional
              >Fishermen's Sweaters have been sold. Thanks.

              Catherine Conrad
            • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 31 4:11 PM
                Knits So Fine and Around the World in 80 Sweaters have been sold. Thanks.

                Still available are:

                All are brand new and/or in pristine condition and from my personal
                collection.

                Knits from a Painter's Palette, Modular Masterpieces by Maie Landra
                of Koigu Wool Designs - h/c - $12.00

                A Rudgyard Story, Hand Knitting Collection by Jo Sharp, s/c - $12.00

                A Weaver's Memoir by Jack Lenor Larsen - h/c - Reg. $40, selling for
                $18.00. This is a wonderful book about the author's life as
                a world famous weaver.

                Suss Design Essentials by Suss Cousins. h/c Reg. Price $30.00, Sale
                Price: $17.00 Further reduced to $15.00

                Media rate postage will be calculated as soon as you furnish me with your
                zip code. If you would like faster mailing, please let me know and I
                will calculate
                the cost. Paypal/cash funded only is preferred. Money orders accepted. All
                payments must be received within 5 days. USA purchases, only. Thanks.

                Catherine Conrad