Fibre Company Organic

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hello, I have 9 skeins of Fibre Company's Organik in the Aquatic Forest colorway (very soft blue/green). I hand wound 2 of the skeins into balls, otherwise untouched. This yarn is 70 percent organic merino/15 percent baby alpaca/15 percent silk with 98 yards per skein. It knits to 18-20 sts on sizes 8-9 needles. This yarn may be viewed in ravlery's yarn section via popular colorways. 54 dollars for all skeins, shipping not included. Thanks, Laura Jones, Katy, TX.