HUGE destash! Rowan, Mission Falls, Cascade, Mountain Colors, and more!

  • chrissyalbright
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2012
      Hi all - I have the following yarn for sale. It's all brand new, and in many cases still in the original sealed bags.

      All prices include FREE shipping to US addresses, and pricing may be negotiable - I just want it gone! :)

      Email me at chrissyalbright@... with questions, or if you'd like to see pics of anything! Thanks!

      -----------------

      Mission Falls 1824 Cotton - 20 skeins in graphite c105. Sealed in original bags. $80 for all 20 skeins.

      Misti Alpaca Lace - 4 skeins in a cherry red. $18.

      Mountain Colors Moguls - 1 skein each in Juniper (blues and greens), Sunburst (reds and oranges), and Tamarack (yellows and greens). Just $16 each or $40 for all three.

      ONline Linie 157 Tessa - 100% virgin wool in a green and olive marl. 19 skeins which is approximately 1767 yards. Just $80 for all 19 skeins.

      Cascade 220 Wool - 3 skeins in 7802 pink. $18.

      Cascade 220 Wool - 2 skeins in 8393 navy. $12.

      Rowan Biggie Print - 5 skeins in pink/fucshia. Just $35.

      Rowan Cotton Rope - 20 skeins in a sage green color. Just $85 for all 20 skeins.

      Rowan Cotton Tape - 10 skeins in a cherry red and 10 skeins in a nice bright blue. Sealed in original bags. $60 for each bag (10 skeins).

      Zitron polo - 17 skeins in white, approx. 2600 yards. A great cotton blend - would be ideal for a blanket! $80.

      Zitron polo - 1 skein in light blue. $5.

      Jaeger Roma - 12 skeins in 001 Pearl (slightly off white). One skein has a tiny black dot - just FYI! $80 for all 12 skeins.

      GGH Goa - 2 skeins in purple. $9.