Reduced prices on new books!

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012
      I have the following books for sale. Books are brand new, flipped
      through once, unless otherwise noted. I take Paypal. Prices include U.S. media mail shipping. I will ship international for actual shipping.
      Thanks for looking!

      Crochet Blocks in a Box, never opened, asking $17 including U.S. media mail shipping.  Reduced to $12

      The Yarn Girls’ Guide to Kid Knits, asking $20 including U.S. media mail shipping.  Reduced to $12

      Crochet That Fits, like new, asking $16 including U.S. media mail shipping.  Reduced to $12

      Make Your Own Toys by Sue Havens. This is a sewing book but includes patterns for lots of cute little critters to make. Very cute book. $10 Reduced to $8.

      Thanks!
      Jen Rice
      Martin,
      MI