More found yarn

  • Ginger Firestone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Adria by Skacel. No longer in production. Green yarn. 110 yards per skein
      I have 20 skeins for sale. 10 are in the original factory sealed package.
      The yarn is 25% silk, 15% cotton, 45% rayon and 15% acrylic. I am asking
      $6 per skein unless you take all 20, in which case, I will bring the price
      down to $5 per skein. I accept PayPal, and only sales in the USA.

      Ginger Firestone
      Gardnerville, NV