Miscellaneous Yarns for Sale

  • Diane Franklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012
      I am going through my stash and sorting out yarns that I am not likely to
      use. I have the following yarns for sale. Weights are for the yarns
      themselves--I've deducted the cone weights. Prices do not include
      shipping.

      Pictures of the yarns are available here:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/diane.franklin/YarnsForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCLTAhomT-evXCQ&feat=directlink

      Pink Silk City Fibers rayon/silk blend - 538 grams. This yarn was
      originally $18.40/lb. Price: $7.00
      Blue space-dyed Berroco wool boucle - 145 grams. Price: $2.00
      Coral rayon chenille - 232 grams. Price: $3.00
      Gold/black/beige rayon chenille - 318 grams. Price: $4.00
      Pinky-beige heavy wool tweed - 422 grams. Price: $6.00

      My house has no smokers or pets.
      I accept PayPal or checks.

      Thanks for your interest,
      Diane