Hibiscus Cardigan Fair Isle

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hello, I have an unfinished project that someone else might want either rip out or use for something else. I originally bought the yarn and pattern for Anne Featonby's Hibiscus Cardigan for a garment up to 45.5 inches. I knitted the border of 10 rows plus 21 rows on a stitch amount at 295 stitches total. The yarn is in the newer wound 25 gram skeins put out by Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift and the amounts are as follows: 4 full skeins of olive plus 5 grams from the fifth skein; 23 grams of leprechaun; 21 grams of plum; 1 skein of spice plus 17 grams of additional skein; 1 full skein of cinnamon and 17 grams of additional skein; 20 grams of coral; 2 full skeins of marjoram; 24 grams of daffodil; 1 full skein of seaweed plus 23 grams of additional skein. 20 dollars for all the listed yarn, including the knitted portion and the pattern. Shipping is not included. Thank you, Laura Jones, Katy, TX.