Books for sale

  • Dottie the knuttyknitter
    Message 1 of 88 , Oct 10, 2011
      I have the following books for sale. We are 2 cat friendly home with no smoke or perfume. The books are kept on the book shelves and the cats have not learned to read.
      Postage and insurance (if wanted) are extra. Shipped from zip 17257. Checks (will hold till cleared) and money order prefered. Will ship to continental US only.

      Cool Sock and Warm Feet by Lucy Neatby. Spuiral bound soft cover, very good condition. $15

      Hand Manipulated Stitches for Machine Knitters by Susan Guagliumi. Hard cover, like new condition. Great for a beginner or if you just want to try new stitches. $25.

      No Idle Hands THE SOCIAL HISTORY OF AMERICAHN HISTORY by Anne L Macdonald. A very interesting book to read. $ 15.

      Three Macrame booklets. Delightful Macrame, Macrame andMacrame String and Beads. These are from the '70's. Show avereage wear for their age.
      $7.50 for all three or $2.50 each.

      Crochet Techniques and Projects. soft cover,from the '70's a good basic book with some patterns that are still being made today. Shows average wear because of it's age, $4.

      If interested, please reply with the name of the book wanted and your address and zip and I will quote price with shipping.

      Thanks,

      Dottie Kurtz
      knutyknitr@...
    • kathy.spilker
      Message 88 of 88 , Nov 12, 2014
        Hello Knitters
        I have the following books for sale:

        Socks a la carte Colorwork - Pick and Choose Patterns to Knit Socks Your Way - Jonelle Raffino & Katherine Cade - $10
        Alterknits - Imaginative Projects and Creativity Exercises - Leigh Radford - $5
        Knitting over the edge - unique ribs, cords, appliques, colors - Nicky Epstein - $5
            This book has some slight damage on the top front cover
        Viking Patterns for Knitting - Beautiful cabled sweaters & accessories with lots of interesting information concerning the history of the cable patterns - $10
        Glorious Knits - Kaffe Fassett - $5
        Family Knits - Debbie Bliss - $5

        Prices do not include shipping by USPS Media Mail.  I accept checks, MO's and Paypal.
        Please include your zip code when responding, so I can calculate postage.
        Thanks for looking
        Kathy Spilker