Addi Turbo and Bamboo Needles-Circulars

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
      Hello, over the years I have acquired duplicates of various sizes and lengths of Addi needles. I have noted where there is some discoloration on the needle ends, but, fair warning, I could have missed it on the other needles where there is no notation. The sizes are given in metric, followed by the US sizing. The price is 5 dollars per needle, shipping not included.

      For the turbos, see the following:

      In 3.25 (US 3), 2 of 16" (slight discoloration);
      1 of 24" (slight discoloration);
      1 of 32" (slight discoloration).

      In 3.5 (US 4), 1 of 12" (discoloration);
      1 of 24".

      In 3.75 (US 5),
      1 of 12";
      1 of 16" (slight discoloration);
      1 of 24";
      1 of 32".

      In 4mm (US 6),
      1 of 12"; 3 of 16";
      2 of 24";
      3 of 32".

      In 4.5 (US 7),
      1 of 16" (discoloration);
      3 of 32".

      In 5mm (US 8) 1 of 12";
      1 of 16";
      2 of 32".

      In 5.5 (US 9),
      1 of 16".

      For the Natura (bamboo), see the following:

      In 3.25 (US 3),
      1 of 24";
      1 of 32'.

      In 3.5 (US 4),