Looking for Rowan yarn

  • Julia Sagalovsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      I'm looking for the following Rowan yarn (quantity given, but I'll take
      anything). Will pay or swap for other Rowan discontinued yarns:

      DDK Grey #61 - 3 skeins
      DDK Brown #71 - 2 skeins
      Beige Fleck DK #82 - 1 skein
      DDK Fawn #616 - 2 skeins

      Thanks,

      Julia in Chicago
      --

      Julia Sagalovsky
      Northwestern University
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
        I'm finishing a Rowan sweater, and running out of yarn. Specifically,
        I'm looking for 1 or even better a partial skein of Rowan Cotton Glace
        in Oyster (#730) and same in Rowan Kid Silk in Shout (Yellow #973).
        Please check your leftovers!

        Thanks,

        Julia in Chicago