Reduction on items for sale, plus free patterns

  • wildhorsefarmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2011
      Hi All,
      I am reducing the prices on my remaining items. Payment by Pay Pal (cash or credit card funded).Send me your zipcode to calculate shipping. Free items, at bottom of page to be included with purchase.The more you spend, the more you can choose.

      You can see photos in my wildhorsefarmer Flicker account-
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/8567596@N03/sets/72157626517579624/

      Crown Mountain Farms "Sock Hop" yarn
      Handspun Handdyed Superwash merino
      210 yds per skein (need 2 for pair of socks)
      7 sts inch
      2 skeins- "Rasta Man Vibration"- both for $38
      1 skein- "Pink Cadillac"- $18
      1 skein- "Say A Little Prayer"- $18

      OTT Lite Tru Color Lamp
      small 13 watt table model
      with bulb, in box, and also a replacement bulb
      Price-$38 for both

      Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport yarn
      100% superwash merino
      6-7 sts inch/#3-4 needle
      each skein is 2.6 oz/70g, 200 yds
      color "Jeans"
      2 skeins per pair of socks.
      12 skeins available (same dye lot) if you want to make a sweater
      Price- $8 each

      Muskoka
      100% machine washable merino
      aran weight, 5 sts/inch
      each skein 100g/3.5 oz/200 yds
      2 skeins-Malt Heather
      7 skeins-Natural Heather
      Price-all 9 skeins for $8

      Tahki Cotton Classic
      100% mercerized cotton
      1.7 oz/100m
      5 sts inch/ #6 needle
      2 hanks black (plus ball of left over)
      3 hanks orange (plus leftover ball)
      Price- all 5 hanks plus leftovers for $10

      Fabric Knitting/craft bag with matching small accessory pouch
      Teal, blue and brown colors
      Price for both- $20

      Misc. items
      1 free with purchase,more included if you spend more!
      Black plastic handle for felted bag
      Choice of knitting patterns-
      Top-Down Raglan Calculator
      Mission Falls Books-
      Wee Knits
      East + West
      Harvest
      Quinte Scrapbook
      Simple
      Prism Autumns's Bounty
      SWAK's mini sweater tree ornaments
      Jo Sharp Simple to Knit Men's and Women's Jacket pattern.

      Lisa Parker