New Lamb's Pride in stock as low as $3.75 skein & More

  • Diane
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2011
      We just got in a few cases of Lamb's pride, Lana Loft, Cotton Fleece and Serendipty Tweed

      We will be attending the Fiber event at Greencastle IN on Friday & Sat. We will be taking internet orders until Monday and will be back the following Monday. If you are coming to the festival you can pre-order for it so you don't miss out(and save on sales tax if you pay in advance)

      Lamb's Pride marked seconds(could be a tie in the skein, or an odd dyelot) $3.95 a skein or mix and match 10 or more at $3.75 ea)

      Bulky
      Frosted periwinkle- 28 avail(a bit of blue color in the skeins- very nice)

      Chocolate Souffle- 11 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/lpbchocolate.jpg

      Antique mauve 25 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/lpbamauve.jpg

      Creme- 20 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/lpbcreme.jpg

      Worsted wt
      Creme- 24 avail (same color as Bulky)
      Serendipity Tweed 60% Cotton 40% Wool 210 yds 3.5 oz 5 sts=1" reg $9.20 Oregano Leaves - marked seconds $3.95 ea- 11 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/storegano.jpg
      Cotton Fleece Salmon Berry Red -80% Cotton 20% Merino Wool- 100 gr pull skeins.marked seconds $3.95 ea 30 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/cfsalmon.jpg
      Lanaloft Handpaint Worsted 100 gr 160 yds 4 1/2 sts=1" reg $12
      Victorious Violet off dye lot, actually a pink closer to Rose Blush
      $4.75 skein- 30 avail
      http://mypollywogs.com/llvictorious.jpg

      Please be sure to include your full name and zip code for a shipping quote. Weship to both US and Canada. All shipping cost is based on weight of package and your zip code. The further away from NY State the costlier. We have found that the USPS is the cheapest.
      We accept Paypal, checks, MO's, Visa, MC, Discover and Amex

      Thank You
      Diane & Walt Jezewski
      Pollywogs- Wayland, NY
      Additional Brown sheep yarn on our website
      http://mypollywogs.com
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 19, 2011
        New Lamb's Pride in stock as low as $3.75 skein & More

        A new shipment just arrived

        Lamb's Pride Bulky as follows
        $3.95 or 10 or more $3.75 (mix and match)

        Bulky Vermillion marked seconds 9 in stock
        http://mypollywogs.com/lpbvermillion.jpg

        Bulky Spiced Gingerbread marked seconds 14 in stock
        http://mypollywogs.com/lpbgingerbread.jpg

        Bulky Lime Sorbet 20 in stock
        http://mypollywogs.com/lplimes.jpg

        Lamb's Pride Worsted as follows
        $3.95 or 10 or more $3.75 (mix and match)

        Worsted Vermillion marked seconds 49 in stock
        http://mypollywogs.com/lpbvermillion.jpg

        Worsted Regal Purple 40 in stock
        http://mypollywogs.com/lpraging.jpg

        Cotton Fleece $3.95 a skein

        Sedona Red 77 avail
        http://mypollywogs.com/cfsedona.jpg

        Wild Sage 50 avail
        http://mypollywogs.com/cfwildsage.jpg

        There is more Brown Sheep on our website
        http://mypollywogs.com

        Please be sure to include your full name and zip code for a shipping quote We
        accept all forms of credit cards as well as Paypal, checks and mo's (there is a
        how to order link where you can enter all the info. NY state residents add
        sales tax

        Thank You
        Diane & Walt Jezewski
        Pollywogs- Wayland NY