Rowan LWDK and some sockity yarns for Sale

  • Elka
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Ravelry trade page for pictures: http://www.ravelry.com/people/elka/stash/trade

      Due to Spring Cleaning and an expected move this fall I am picturing and placing for sale various yarns. I am still in the process of taking pictures but done for today so ...

      Rowan LWDK recommended gauge of 23-25 sts/4" so sport weight @90 yds per hank $3 each
      #14 2 available
      #103 2 available
      #100 6 available
      #75 2 1 without tag
      #90 6 available
      #407 2 available
      #106 3 available 2 wound into center pull ball
      #406 3 available
      #91 9 available 1 in center pull ball without tag
      #38 4 available~ 3 were wound off of cone {purchased that way} and tagged by shop.
      #134 2 available
      #124 4 available
      1 unknown colorway lost tag and in center pull ball

      Rowan Fine Chenille $5 each
      #379 Cardinal Red 7 available
      #387 "Seville" an orange 2 available
      #398 Fuschia 2 available
      vampy red tags lost 2 available

      Sajama Fine Machine Spun Alpaca a fingering weight alpaca 2.64 hanks or 589 yds for $12. I purchased this yarn via knitswap a long long long time ago and knit a shawl out of it. This is what I have left over. A lovely blue

      JulieSpins the numbers refer to ydg in hank :)
      MCN 560 light fingering/lace weight in Iris $25
      Merino 370 sock weight in Black Beauty was a sale skein due to about an inch of untwisted bit in hank. $23
      M420S in Dark Wood $27

      Yarn Chef Spun Sugar
      New Shoots $45 shipped. A very springy yellow green

      Fleece Artist Merino 2/6 $15 each
      Earth
      Twilight

      Rowan Kid Silk Haze in the discontinued Bebe colorway $22 for both.

      I will be photographing more LWDK this week and some more sock yarns and adding them to trade page. If you are not on Ravelry {why not??????????} I can send you a picture of any particular item.

      I have blobs and blobs of feedback under my married name of Elka Priest and am still located in St Louis MO

      thanking you in advance