FS: Carodan Yarn

  • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      For sale:

      8 /100 gr skeins of Carodan Farm worsted weight yarn in Bluebell
      colorway. I bought
      this back in May with the thought in mind of knitting the Tilted
      Duster by Norah Gaughan and
      paid $63.00. I have since decided that I do not want to knit this
      design and am
      selling the yarn for $50.00 plus postage in the 48 contiguous states.
      Yardage is great at 200 yds
      per skein/ 4 sts/1" on US#8 knitting needle.

      Postage will be calculated as soon as you furnish me with your
      zip code. . Cash funded Paypal is preferred. Money orders accepted. All
      payments must be received within 5 days. USA purchases, only. Thanks.

      Catherine Conrad