Yarn for Sale

  • hemesath@charter.net
    Message 1 of 71 , Jan 9, 2011
      Good Evening!

      I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
      Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money
      order or
      personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of
      multiple
      requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements receives the
      item(s).

      Thanks for looking!

      Karla Hemesath
      Farmington, MN

      1. 2 hanks of Malbrigo Rios (carefully wound into center pull balls).
      Color is #52, Paris Night. Deep blues and purple. 5 sts/inch on 7's.
      100% pure merino superwash. 210 yds/hank. $25 for both and I'll pay
      parcel post shipping (Continental U.S. only, insurance and delivery
      confirmation are extra). Other destinations are negotiable).

      http://malabrigoyarn.com/sub_yarn.php?id_sub_yarn=27

      2. 2 balls of Crystal Palace Mini Mochi (wool & nylon variegated yarn).
      Color #305 (caramel latte--browns, taupe, ivory). Knits 7-8 sts/inch on
      US size 2 needles. 195 yds/ball. Several yards are rewound due to
      swatching. $15.00 for both and I'll pay parcel postage (U.S. Only).
      Will make a beautiful soft scarf.

      3. 7 center pull cakes of Brunswick Ballybrae yarn in an off-white
      tweed (pink, aqua & blue flecks). 190 yds/each. Knits 5 sts/inch on
      8's (my gauge). This yarn has been washed with Synthropol to remove the
      lanolin. $30.00 for all plus $5.00 parcel postage (US only, other
      destinations negotiable).

    • Catherine Conrad
      Message 71 of 71 , Oct 10 6:09 PM
        For Sale: Rosy Fingered Dawn Square Shawl Kit, some yarn partially wound, but all in package along with the pattern, designed by the famous Hazel Carter.
        Yarn is from Blackberry Ridge Woolen Mill and six dusty yarns from rose to grey. Kit originally sells for $46.00. I am selling it for $22.00 plus postage.

        Also for sale: Filatura DiCrosa Zara Family Laceweight yarn, made in Italy, 2 skeins creamy white, 1530 yards each. Yarn is merino super wash. $12.00 each or
        $20.00 for the two. Postage is extra.

        Knitting Fabric Rugs, 28 colorful designs by Karen Tiede. $12.00, media postage included. Book is brand new.

        Cash funded PayPal is accepted, within three days of purchase. International orders not accepted at this time.

        Thank you.

        Catherine Conrad