FW: FS:HAND-MANIPULATED STITCHES FOR MACHINE KNITTERS - HARD COPY

  • Sandra Kettler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2010
      OOPS!! Forgot to add - am in Colorado !! Sorry...

      Also - please include method of shipping preferred and zip code - to figure shipping. TIA!!

      From: kaleidoskop67@...
      To: knitting-forsale@yahoogroups.com
      CC: knitswap@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: FS:HAND-MANIPULATED STITCHES FOR MACHINE KNITTERS - HARD COPY
      Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:44:48 -0700

      HARD COVER 1990 EDITION TAUNTON PRESS - BY SUSAN GUAGLIUMI - NEW - NEVER OPENED!

      Am re-organizing my knitting and craft bookshelves - came across 2 extra copies!!! Think I only need one copy !!! <G>

      Don't think this classic book needs any introduction,but please feel free to email with any questions!

      Amazon has this book listed between $ 60 - $ 119.79 !! My asking price is $ 40 plus your choice of shipping with insurance added.No handling charges .

      Payment by cash-fuunded paypal,personal check or cashier's check.Shipment held until payment clered .

      This book would make a great Christmas present for a MK friend - if you already have a copy.

      From N/S , pet-free home .

      Thanks for looking !!

      Sandra Kettler