gently used Lopi sweater

  • grannysknitsme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi,

      I was given a gently used Lopi fair isle sweater.and asked to sell it............
      It's 3 colors, dark brown, red, and cream.

      I believe it's considered a small? The chest measurement is 41 inches.

      Honestly,I didn't knit it; I'm not sure just how old it is,
      I haven't seen any stains or damage;

      I can e-mail pictures.; I'm a computer dummy but I finally learned how!

      I'm asking $40 plus postage.

      thanks!
      Elaine Curtis
      Gorham ME

    • grannysknitsme@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
        Hi,

        I was given a gently used Lopi fair isle sweater.and asked to sell it............
        It's 3 colors, dark brown, red, and cream.

        I believe it's considered a small? The chest measurement is 41 inches.

        Honestly,I didn't knit it; I'm not sure just how old it is,
        I haven't seen any stains or damage;

        I can e-mail pictures.; I'm a computer dummy but I finally learned how!

        I'm asking $25 plus postage.
        US only please, and I'd prefer paypal.

        thanks!
        Elaine Curtis