[knitswap] Knit Kits and Miscellaneous For Sale

  • Marilyn Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 1999
      Hi Knitswappers,
      Time to remove some more stuff from my yarn stash:

      Cherub Yoked Sweater, a Countrywool pattern, knitted from the tope down
      in one piece, kit includes pattern and a cake of Fingerlakes Un-Spun
      Lopi, blue-green mix,
      fits 12 mons to 4 years, paid $14.50 $12.00

      1 pair Slipper Sox Soles, infant, $1.00

      1 package of metal circular knitting needles, varying sizes, but mostly
      small, probably 40+ years old, $5.00

      1 package of knitting patterns from Leisure Arts, his, hers, children,
      pullovers, vests, different yarn weights (9 pattern leaflets), $4.00

      1 package of knitting patterns, his, her, children, Susan Bates,
      Patons, Bernat, Brunswick, etc., different yarn weights (9 pattern
      leaflets), $4.00

      Thanks,
      Marilyn

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/knitswap