These Knitting/Craft Books Have Sold + Revised K/C Book List
- These books have sold:
* Garment Shaping Electronically by Sara Brooks
* Techniques in Machine Knitting by Kathleen Kinder (Autographed)
Revised Knitting and Crafts Books List
Must sell these books need to buy hearing aids ASAP.
From a non-smoking home. I take very good care of my books.
Postage not included in book price. Will send by media mail. USA only.
I accept PayPal only.
* Complete Guide to Hand Spinning: Teasing,
carding, spinning by K. Grasett $8.00
Interesting and informative booklet first
published in Great Britain in 1930 this is the
USA 1971 printing. Slight bend on back cover.
* Cut & Sew by Pam Turbet $30.00
A comprehensive and valuable guide to the
cut-and-sew method. Over 100
illustrations. Slight wear on dust jacket; book is in excellent condition.
* Designer Machine Knitting by Vanessa Keegan $8.00
Contemporary patterns and card designs for women,
men and children. Wear on dust jacket; book is in excellent condition.
* Dresses 1 by Bonnie Triola (Autographed) $5.00
Six dress designs with options and modifications
for each one. Paperback in good condition; slight
edge wear on covers; owner's name inside.
* Great Crocheted Sweaters in a Weekend/50 Easy
and Enchanting Designs to Make by Nola Theiss & Chris Rankin $10.00
Some great patterns. Perfect hardback.
* Knitting by Design by Mary Anne Erickson & Eve Cohen $8.00
A step-by-step guide to designing and knitting
your own clothes. Paperback in great condition; slight edge wear.
* Knitting Now by Gabi Tubbs; Anthony Lawrence; Hilly Beavan $8.00
Hand knitting. Over 40 patterns for women and
children. Paperback in great condition; slight edge wear.
* Knitting with Beads - A Juval Design Publication $6.00
30 design patterns to machine knit incorporating
beads. Paperback in very good condition.
* Machine Knitted Skirts Patterns and Techniques by Mary Weaver $15.00
Skirts, jackets, sweaters. Spiral-bound with slight edge wear.
* Synthetic Dyes for Natural Fibers by Linda Knutson $12.00
Very detailed information about dyeing.
Paperback; edge wear on cover; inside fine; owner's name inside cover.
* The Ashford Book of Spinning by Anne Field $10.00
Lots of information. Paperback in great condition; slight edge wear.
* The Book of Machine Knitting by David
Introduction to machine knitting, yarns,
techniques, designs, patterns and more. Slight
wear on dust jacket; book is in excellent condition.
* The Complete Book of Traditional Fair Isle
Knitting by Sheila McGregor $20.00
Information about Fair Isle knitting. Chapters on
designing garments, the use of colors and more.
Many pictures of sweaters, stockings, gloves and
such. No knitting machine info. However there are
70 pages of grid (card) patterns that can be used
on a machine. Slight wear on dust jacket; book is in excellent condition.
* The Elle Knitting Book: 50 Exclusive Designs
from France by Sandy Carr $5.00
Hand knitting patterns for women, men and
children. Book is in great condition; slight edge wear on the cover.
* The Sweater Book by Amy Carroll $4.00
Hand knitting. 50 sweater patterns created by 14
designers. A how-to section, a yarn glossary with
full-color photos, full color charts and diagrams
and more. Paperback in very good shape - slight edge wear on covers.
* Handmade Soap recipes for crafting soap at home by Mike Hulbert $8.00
We always need soap! Like new. Great condition.
* Making Decorative Fabric-Covered Boxes by Mary Jo Hiney $8.00
Interesting ideas. Watermark on top and bottom of
back cover and dust jacket - inside pages perfect.
* Matting and Framing Made Easy by Janean Thompson C.P.F. $10.00
Very informative. Perfect condition.
* Natural Crafts from Americas Backyards by Ellen Spector Platt $10.00
Lots of ideas. Like new. In great condition.
* Picture Framing Basics by Hugh Foster $6.00
Beginning picture framing. Slight bend top back
cover corner and some inside pages, otherwise in good shape.
* Scented Gifts from sachets to soaps, from
gingerbread to potpourri by Laura Dover Duran $8.00
Wonderful gift ideas. Like new. In great condition.
* Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell $10.00
Great pictures of the Shabby Chic style. Like new. In great condition.
* Simple Upholstery & Slipcovers by Carol Parks $9.00
Good directions for all projects. New - in perfect condition.
* The Art of Creative Matting by Sean Hunt and Valerie McClure $12.00
Very good information. Like new except small spot
inside front cover where name/address label was removed.
* The Art of Framing by Charlene Brown $7.00
Everything you need to know to mat and frame
almost anything. Some wrinkles on inside pages.
* The Complete Soapmaker by Norma Coney $15.00
Full of information. Like new. Perfect condition.
* The Decoupage Collection by Maggie Philo $8.00
Very interesting ideas. Like new. In great condition.
* The Peaceful Home by Alice Westgate $9.00
Definitely a serene book to peruse. Like new. In great condition.
* The Weekend Crafter: Decoupage by Juliet Bawden $10.00
Decoupage ideas that can be completed rather
quickly. Like new. Perfect condition.
Thanks for looking.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]