Fw: [knitting-forsale] Texas almedahls-price now includes shipping

  • Shelley Hermanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      I have decided to lower the cost of this yarn to $60, which will include the
      postage in the US.  It is discontinued, but here are some particulars:

      http://www.wiseneedle.com/yarndetail.asp?id=1160

      There aren't color cards, but I can email a pic, if you desire.  It really is
      beautiful.

      Shelley Hermanson
      Minneapolis MN