Malabrigo Sock

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2010
      Hi I have two lots of Malabrigo socks: 3 skeins of Velvet Grape (2 of one dye lot); 3 skeins of Abril (2 of one dye lot and the other one is the same color, but of a lighter blending than the other two, as is the way of handpaint dye lots). The Velvet Grapes are wound, as are two of the Abril's. 35 for each lot, shipping not included. Thanks, Laura Jones, Katy, TX
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013
        Hello, I have 3 skeins of Malabrigo Sock in Archangel and 2 skeins in Persia (already wound). 42 dollars for the 3 skeins Archangel and 28 dollars for the 2 wound Persia. For this offering, I am including US shipping. Since Malabrigo shades can vary so greatly, please email me if you'd like a picture. Thanks, Laura Jones, Overland Park, KS.

      • laura.a.j@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2014
          Hello, parring down somewhat the Malabrigo Sock so I have 2 skeins in Chocolate Amargo, 15 dollars per skein or take both for 28 dollars. US shipping is included either way. Thanks, Laura Jones