Destashing-King Cole Magnum Multi Chunky

  • elsie_h_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      This yarn is soft and a beautiful variagated blend of colors. I purchased the yarn at my local yarn shop for $7.50 per ball and am selling at a greatly reduced price. I can accept checks and money orders.

      Elsie Hughes in MD

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/12838557@N07/4945663536/

      King Cole Magnum Multi Chunky
      75% acrylic 25% wool
      10 balls color213- muted lilacs, blues and grey white

      $35 for all plus postage from 21090