F/S Lots of yarn

  • craftlady10
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 12, 2010
      This yarn has been stored in a plastic storage boxes, due to injuries and unable to make use of it I have to destash most of my yarn and many other craft items which will post as I am able to I have just moved to a smaller place with not much room to store it so I am now selling it in lots as listed below.

      If interested please email me at mombr4@..., lot # interested in and zip code to figure shipping cost

      Lot # 1
      Patons Canadiana
      Worsted weight 100% acrylic
      3 oz, 193 yards
      Color 407 (variegated pink, blue & white)
      2 balls
      Patons Canadiana
      Worsted 100 acrylic
      3 ½ ox, 228 yards
      Dark pink
      2 balls
      4 balls $ 10 plus shipping

      Lot # 2
      Patons Astra
      Color Crayon Red
      100% acrylic
      133 yards
      1 ball
      Patons Fairytale DK
      Color #6338 (Lt. slate blue)
      100% acrylic
      176 yards
      2 balls
      Patons Glittallic
      Color Rose Glow
      95% polyester 5% lurex
      Approx. 61 yards
      1 ball
      4 balls $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 3
      Katia twist, multi twist
      50g./ 69 yds, 15 sts & 18 R on 9 – 10.5 needle
      made in Spain
      4 balls $12.00 plus shipping

      Lot # 4
      No Boundries
      color panda space
      50g. 100 polamide
      12 sts & 19 R on 10.5 needle
      3 balls
      Zellers Sayelle Chunky
      Color White
      100% Sayelle acrylic
      Made in Canada
      Does not give yardage
      Guage 15 sts & 20 rows=4inches
      1 ball
      Caron Charming
      color rich red
      50g., 55 yds, 100% nylon
      13 sts & 20 R on 10 needle
      2 balls
      6 balls $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 5
      Darkhorse yarn, mohair multi
      78 % mohair, 13% wool & 9% polyamide
      1 ball mohair multi
      Schewe San Francisco
      50g. 100 meters
      29% schurwolle, 23% polyacryl, 20% poplyester, 17% mohair, 11% polymid
      carl schewe( ) Hamburg
      1 off white, 1 red/white, 1 grey
      4 balls $12.00 plus shipping

      Lot # 6
      Plymouth Encore
      100g./ 200 yds 5sts on 8 needle
      1 ball of each color available
      Pink flamingo # 457
      True gold # 1014
      Orange # 1383
      Natural # 0146
      $3.50 each or all 4 $12 plus shipping

      Lot #7
      Bernat Pin Pong
      Made in Canada
      Color Moca Madness
      73% acrylic, 27 % nylon
      58 yards, bulky
      3 balls
      Modea-Dea
      Eden
      Made in Italy
      Color Darkness
      100% Nylon, 83 yards
      2 balls
      5 balls $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 8
      Pingouin
      Pingorex baby fantaisie
      100% acrylic
      Made in France
      265 yards
      white with blue & green dots
      knits as 4 ply
      1 ball
      Phentex Motion
      Made in Canada
      100% acrylic
      170 yards
      1 ball
      The Leader prints
      100% acrylic
      220 yards
      Made in Turkey
      White with pink/green/purple specks
      1 ball
      Bernat Baby Bubbles
      Color Sweetie bubbles
      53.5 acrylic 46.5 nylon
      105 yards
      1 ball
      4 balls $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 9
      Bernat Saluki
      Color pastel rosebud
      This is a variegated yarn of white, rose, blue, yellow
      60% acrylic 40% nylon
      Imported from Great Britian
      Does not give yardage
      Gauge on label 6 sts & 8 rows = 1 inch on 5 needle
      3 balls
      Red Heart Plush
      Color Purple
      80% acrylic 20% nylon
      60 OZ. does not give yardage
      16sts & 24 rows = 4 inches on 8 needle
      Made in Turkey
      1 skein
      4 balls $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 10
      Off White/red 1 ply yarn
      Cotton /poly (off white, red poly)
      1 ply approx 3 OZ. balls wound on winder
      Shuford Mills Co.
      5 balls for $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 11
      Plymouth Flower Italian collection
      Plymouth Flower Italian collection
      Color 1526 pink, orange multi color
      3 sts = 1 inch on 11 needle 100% Nylon 71 yards
      Can be seen at http://www.yarndex.com/yarn.cfm?yarn_id=3452
      10 balls for $35 plus shipping (sealed bag new)

      Lot # 12
      Cleckheaton Country prints Yarn
      100% Pure New Wool Grown & spun in Australia
      8 ply, 50g ball
      Color variegated shades of burgundy
      Gauge 30rows, 22 stitches on a 6 needle 95m,
      approx 105 yards (info from web site, does not state yardage on label) Machine washable
      10 balls $30 plus shipping (new sealed bag)

      Lot #13
      Lion Brand Woolease
      Color Rose Heather
      4.5 st & 6 rows = 1 inch on 8 needle
      80% acrylic 20% wool 197 yards
      4 balls for $8 plus shipping

      Lot # 14
      Gloria/Spider, this is a boucle yarn
      Color Black with dark brown/gray
      3.75 + 1 inch on an 11 needle
      75% polyester, 25% Lurex
      Made in Turkey

      This is a sealed bag of 10 balls never opened
      I noticed 8 balls say Gloria 109 yards
      2 balls say Spider 38 yards but after researching this yarn
      found that it has 87 yards from information found on the internet.
      They all look the same in color and size of ball.
      10 balls $25 plus shipping

      Lot # 15
      Moda-Dea Prima yarn
      Made in Italy
      50gm, 82 yards
      gauge 14 sts & 22 R on 10-10.5 needle, J-K hook
      60% Nylon, 40% Polyester
      Weight Category: 5 – Bulky
      (retails for $10.99 a ball)
      2 balls Torquoise $8 plus shipping
      2 balls Olive one with label, one without $8 plus shipping
      2 balls purple $8.00 plus shipping
      2 balls black $8.00 plus shipping
      2 balls red $8.00 plus shipping
      2 balls natural $8.00 plus shipping
      This yarn is a long, dramatic eyelash yarn. It is pre-twisted with a chenille-like base.
      Or take all 12 balls for $40 plus shipping

      Lot # 16
      Red Heart Strata yarn
      color crayon
      17 sts & 23 rows on 8 needle
      192 yards
      100 % acrylic
      3 balls in sealed bag
      $10 plus shipping

      Lot # 17
      Festival Sae yarn
      color medium red
      4-5 sts per inch
      7-9 needle
      164 yards
      100% acrylic
      10 balls new in sealed bag
      $25 plus shipping

      Barbara Roske in N.Y.
      No smoking/pets
      please email me off list if interested.
      I'm on digest and may miss your email mombr4@...
      Pictures can be seen at http://www.picturetrail.com/mombr4
      PayPal (cash only) please.
      Shipping in USA only, prices do not include shipping
      Confirmation insurance is up to buyer
      not responsible after I drop off at the post office
    • craftlady10
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 9, 2011
        This yarn is new and has been stored in plastic storage boxes.

        Unger frolic yarn
        100 % cotton
        1.7 oz., 50g
        Color bright pink
        Does not give gauge
        3 balls
        $13.50 plus shipping

        America's best Bedspread weight crochet thread
        100% Spindale Spun Polyester
        Color: Ecru
        1000 yard ball
        $7 plus shipping

        Omega Baby Crochet Yarn
        Softer-warmer-color fast-washable-knitting
        68% Acrylic, 32% Polyester
        288 yards
        Color: Red
        4 balls (same lot)
        $14 plus shipping

        Omega Baby Crochet Yarn
        Softer-warmer-color fast-washable-knitting
        68% Acrylic, 32% Polyester
        288 yards
        Color X-mas Variegated
        3 balls (same lot)
        $10.50 plus shipping

        If interested please email me at mombr4@... with name or group # of yarn you are interested in, zip code and if you want a confirmation or insurance on the package and if you have paypal.

        Pictures can be seen at, along with lots of other yarn
        http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

        Barbara Roske in N.Y.
        No smoking/pets
        Pictures can be seen at
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2011
          This yarn has been stored in plastic storage boxes. If interested please email me at mombr4@.... Pictures can be seen at http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

          Lion Brand Wool Ease chunky yarn
          Color: 180 Evergreen
          80% Acrylic, 20% wool
          14 sts & 18 R on 10 1/2 needle
          153 yards
          Total number of balls 15

          3 were wound into balls of those 3 balls 2 were rewound started a sweater but couldn't knit so rewound back onto ball
          All have labels, 12 still in plastic bags as was when shipped to me (as seen in picture)

          This yarn was purchased from Lion Brand yarns, store didn't have color, bought to make the Red Hot Sweater Jacket pattern from Lion Brand.

          Paid $8.79 a ball plus shipping
          Asking $115 plus shipping

          Lily Sugar n' Cream yarn
          100 % USA Grown Cotton
          4 ply worsted weight
          Gauge: 20 sts & 26 R on 7 needle
          Each label has a free pattern, patterns on labels are listed below color

          Color: beach ball blues
          95 yards, 2 oz. balls
          patterns on labels include
          knit bear sweaters, lacy crochet & knit doily style dishcloth
          knit tea cosy, knit dish cloth, knit bath mitt,
          crochet dishcloth, knit feather & fan dishcloth
          7 balls (all same dye lot)
          $17.50 plus shipping

          Patons Canadiana Colours
          193 yards, 3 oz. balls
          100% Acrylic
          20 sts = 4 inches on 7 needle

          Purple (looks more blue in picture)
          Color #7351
          2 balls (different dye lot, but look the same)

          Green
          Color # 7352
          2 balls (same dye lot)

          All for $16 plus shipping

          Chamade Tricotine yarn
          Micaulliez-Delaoutre
          Tourcoing Paris

          This is a ribbon type yarn made in France. It has been stored in plastic storage boxes.
          The skeins do not give gauge but needle size is 4-5.
          each skein has 132 yards.
          Color: Ecru
          Contents of yarn: 94% rayon, 6% polyamide

          There are 11 skeins all the same dye lot.
          $8 each skein plus shipping

          This is a gold metallic yarn, cones do not have label so I don't have
          information on it. This yarn is great to use together with another yarn, also great to use for crochet or knitting holiday items
          cone weights 14 1/2 ounces
          $35 plus shipping

          Pictures can be seen at
          http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

          If interested please email me at mombr4@... with name of item you are interested in, zip code and if you want a confirmation or insurance on the package and your paypal address for invoice.

          Barbara Roske in N.Y.
          No smoking/pets
          PayPal (cash only) please.
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 18, 2011
            This yarn is being sold in multiples of 2 balls and has been stored in plastic storage boxes. If interested please email me at mombr4@...

            Pictures can be seen at
            http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

            Austermann Harlekin yarn
            30% Rayon, 42% Acrylic, 18% Mohair, 10% Nylon
            11 sts on 7-8 needle
            50g ball, 120m =131 yards
            label says Farbe 0001, Partie 4050
            Made in Italy
            This is a blue yarn with different colors throughout.
            (see picture).
            3 balls $12 plus shipping

            Patons Katrina yarn
            color 10425, Dusk
            92% Rayon, 8% polyester
            18 sts = 4 inches on 9 needle
            approx. 163 yards
            (one without label but is a full ball)
            paid $8.99 a ball (sticker on labels)
            $36 plus shipping (6 balls available would like to see all as a group)

            Wendy Pearl Luxury Cotton Double knit yarn
            75% Cotton, 25% Rayon
            approx. 109 yards
            color: white
            22 sts = 4 inches on 4-6 needle
            one unraveled a little and was wound back on ball
            This is a double knitting yarn
            $4 a ball plus shipping (9 balls available)

            Filatura DiCrosa Venere yarn
            53% Viscose, 30% Nylon, 17% Cotton
            Color 1050 Black/White
            181 yards
            32 sts on 1 needle
            This is a lace weight yarn new
            $5 each ball plus shipping (10 balls available)

            Stahlache Wolle Socka yarn
            75% Schurwolle superwash, 25% polyamid
            fingering 4ply
            black, gray,off white (cream)
            approx. 224 yards
            $4 each ball plus shipping (5 balls available)

            Gala Secret (eyelash type yarn)
            100% polyester
            55 yards
            9-11 needle, 12-15 sts = 4"
            red (10 available)
            black/rust (10 available)
            $3 per ball plus shipping

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
              These are more yarns from my personal stash and many from my moms that she never got to use. They are all new and have been stored in plastic storage boxes. If interested please email me at mombr4@...

              Pictures can be seen at
              http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

              Tahki flower yarn
              25% sinflex, 35% tactel, 40% polyester
              38 yards per ball
              12 sts = 4 inches on 10 1/2 needle
              color 011, red, black, gold
              Made in Italy
              This is a beautiful shimmering yarn.
              This yarn sells for $12.99 a ball,
              10 balls (all the same dye lot)
              5 balls for $25 or all 10 for $50 plus shipping

              Filatura DiCrosa Venere yarn
              53% Viscose, 30% Nylon, 17% Cotton
              Color 1050 Black/White
              181 yards
              32 sts on 1 needle
              $5 each ball plus shipping
              8 balls available, or all take all 8 for $35 plus shipping

              Tahki Yarns Lily color 008 (Blue)
              41% Cotton, 29% Polymide, 30% Acrylic
              16 Sts on 11 needle
              Yarn weight: worsted
              135 yards
              Color: 008 (Blue)
              This is a lightweight, slightly variegated ribbon yarn accented by shimmering squares throughout.
              2 balls for $6 plus shipping
              (8 balls available)

              Gedifra Barina
              60% cotton, 40% polyamide
              18 sts = 4" on 8 needle
              Color # 06244 coral/cream
              50g ball, 70m(76.5) yards
              Made in Italy
              10 balls for $40 plus shipping

              Lion Brand Incredible yarn
              110 yards
              10 sts = 4" on 15 needle
              color: carnival
              2 balls for $8 plus shipping
              (6 balls available same dye lot)

              Pictures can be seen at
              http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

              as items sell pictures will be removed from link

              If interested please email me at mombr4@... with name of item you are interested in, zip code and if you want a confirmation or insurance on the package and your paypal address for invoice and group you saw post on.

              Barbara Roske in N.Y.
              No smoking/pets
              PayPal or postal money order please.
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2013

                Cozy Cotton yarn

                100 % Mercerized Cotton

                68 yards

                18 sts = 4” on 7 needle

                Made in Brazil

                This is a very soft cotton yarn (knitting worsted) which was bought in the LYS. It has been stored in plastic storage boxes.

                This yarn is great for baby items, sweaters, hats and more.

                There are several balls available, same dye lot per color (see pictures)

                $4 a ball plus shipping

                Chrystal Palace Merino Frappe

                80% merino Wool, 20 polymaide

                140 yards

                14-16 sts = 4” 0n 7-9 needle

                Color 135:

                10 balls $45 plus shipping

                Kertzer Northern Sport

                100% Acrylic

                24 sts = 4” on 5 needle

                170 yards

                This is a sport weight yarn, color Pink Ragg.

                Would like to sell as a lot 10 balls

                $30 plus shipping

                Filatura Lanarota Powder Puff yarn 80% Acrylic, 20% Mohiar 20 sts = 4" on 8 needle Machine wash and machine dry

                # 1175 red 150 yards

                10 balls $40 plus shipping

                2 lots available

                Filati Europa Mohair Lace yarn

                40% Wool, 30% Acrylic, 25% Mohair, 5% Nylon

                Gauge: label says19 sts = 4” Needle size USA 8, EURO 5

                This is a super fine lace yarn, 410 yards per ball

                Color: brown

                $4 a ball plus shipping

                Reynolds Reggae yarn

                Color # 8 multi

                72% Cotton, 28% Acrylic

                18 sts = 4” on 8 needle

                85 yards

                This is a cotton blend yarn that was bought in LYS

                (Pd. $8.95 a ball)  This is a discontinued yarn.

                There are 10 balls same dye lot.

                $35 plus shipping

                Reynolds Fireworks yarn

                75% Nylon, 25% Metallic Polyester

                28 sts = 4” on 4 needle, 24 sts = 4” on 5 needle

                150 yards

                Color # 9 I would call it a bronze

                (picture is as close to actual color as I can get)

                5 skeins with labels, 2 without (full by weight)

                7 skeins total

                $30 plus shipping

                Bernat Satin Sport

                100% Acrylic

                139 yards

                22 sts = 4” on 6 needle

                Color Meadow (Pink, Green, Tan)

                10 balls $25 plus shipping

                Cryastal Palace Aran yarn

                100% Wool

                102 yards

                Gauge 15-17 sts = 4”

                Needle Sizes 8-10

                Color: Lavender

                10 balls $40 plus shipping

                Dark Horse “celebrate” yarn

                100%Nylon

                76 Yards per 50 Gram Ball

                16 sts = 4” on 8 needle

                Color # 111 there are 7 balls same dye lot

                This description is from online

                This is a very unique ladder yarn that has cute little pom poms on the edge of the ladder ribbon to give it a added dimension. This worsted weight yarn is made of 100%nylon, and can be hand washed and dried flat. Suitable for making scarves, sweaters, vests, tops, purses and the ever so popular ladder yarn necklace.

                $4 a ball plus shipping

                If interested, please email me  mombr4@... with name of yarn in subject and your zip code to calculate postage. Please state in email method of payment.

                Pictures can be seen at, lots of other yarns also available

                http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/23273144

                Pictures will be removed when items are sold

                Please do not reply on post, send private email. Thanks

                Barbara Roske in N.Y.

                No smoking/pets

                payment: money order preferred or personal check

                (will have to clear before package is mailed)

                Will accept paypal if necessary (will have to use my sons account)

                Prices do not include shipping