YARN for Sale

  • colorrama
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010
      COTTON Yarn-- Dressy BLACK
      "Lambada" by Stahlwolle 50/50 cotton/viscose rayon, black, 11 balls & 2 partial balls for $40. Each ball 50 gm @ 120 yd, knit gauge 6 st/inch. What a sophisticated lustrous black fiber combo, but not too dressy. Would make a stunning summer short sleeve sweater

      "Night Lights" 100% viscose rayon black yarn with small slubs. 7 skeins & a partial one for $20. Each 50gm skein @ 87yd. Label says 8 skeins enough for a sweater, certainly enough for a slinky summer top or shawl.

      Reynolds yarn "Candide cardinal RED 100% WOOL. 7 skeins @ $25. 100yd each skein 4 ½ stitches/inch knit gauge. Rich red color works great for men, as well as women. Enough yarn for a vest!

      Wool/Mohair 50/50 Australian yarn "McGregor", 7 balls for $15. Each ball 50gm with 106 yds,knit gauge 5 ½ sts/inch. Vibrant fuschia color. Coordinates with Villawool 8-ply 100% Australian superwash wool. 2 bals for $5, also rich fuschia color having same knit gauge 5½ stitch/inch.

      Merino Wool/Egyptian Cotton 50/50 by Plymouth. 12 balls for $25, red wine color. Each ball 50gm @120 yd with knit gauge 6 st/inch. Fiber blend is very easy to wear if one is sensitive to wool.

      Wool/Cotton 50/50 Schaffhauser Wolle colors Royal Blue (10 balls) & Emerald (5 balls).
      for $2.25/ball or 15 balls for $30 Each ball is 50gm @ 106 yd. With knit gauge of 5 st/inch. These 2 colors coordinate nicely. Super comfy fiber blend great for children.

      All textile items are from a non-smoking household, carefully stored. Buyer pays shipping from CA with PayPal (preferred), money order, cashier's check, personal check. Let me know your ZIP & I'll figure shipping cost. Contact Ruth E. McKean through colorrama@....]