Knitting Mags for Sale

  • cmbio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Hi, everyone,

      Here's a list of knitting magazines I'd like to sell. All are
      in good condition, many are like-new. Some of them show light
      wear, especially if they came to me from previous owners. All
      are clean, not musty, and to the best of my knowledge completely intact.

      Buyer pays shipping and optional insurance.

      I accept cash-funded Paypal or money orders only.

      Please include your zip code when you ask for a shipping quote.

      Keep in mind that magazines are not eligible for Media Mail
      rates due to the ad content. You can squeeze quite a few into
      a Flat Rate box or envelope, though.

      Thanks for looking,
      Charmaine Bordelon

      1. Spin-off magazines $45 for all or $8 each
      - excellent condition
      - 7 issues
      - 1986 Fall
      - 1990 Summer,Fall, Winter
      - 1992 Spring, Fall
      - 1998 Spring

      2. Cast-On magazine
      1997 su (still in plastic wrapper) $7

      3. Knit `n Style
      19 issues Feb 98 - Dec 07 Like New! $50 all
      (does not include all issues for each year)

      4. Sandra 8 issues June 87 - Jan 2000 $30 all
      (German knitting mag., English language version)

      5. Family Circle Easy Knitting
      19 issues 1994 - 2001, Sp 06 $40 all twenty
      (includes premier issue)
      plus

      Knit Simple Fall 06

      6. Machine Knitters Source $10 both

      7. Vogue Knitting 4 issues (80's & 90's) $16 all

      8. Knitting Digest 6 issues $5 all

      9. Knitting with Simplicity 5 issues (80's) $8 all
      Simplicity Knitting 2 issues (80's)
      Lady's Circle Knitting and Crochet Guide
      2 issues ('79 $ '82)

      10. Fashion Knitting 11 issues (80's & 90's) $12 all

      11. Spinnovations (knitting) #12 – $8 all
      Spinnovations (knitting) #14 – arans/fisherman knits
      Spinnovations (knitting) #17 –

      plus

      Susan Bates (for Patons) No. 17702 Sweater Dressing
      McCall's Sweater Book (1973)
      Lady's Circle Knitting and Crochet Guide 1982 Sp

      ** ($15 for Lots 10 & 11 together)

      Pattern Booklets & Leaflets:

      12. The Sock Calendar: Socks for All Seasons SC $10
      (12 sock patterns by Catherine Wingate & Jackie
      Erickson-Shweitzer)

      13. Knitting Fashion Sweaters for Today: 21 classic Designs
      from the 40's (Dover Needlework Series) $10
      (Dover Needlework Series)

      14. Leisure Arts 6 issues
      sweaters for adults & children $10 all

      15. Christmas Wearables $10 all
      (Cascade Yarns American Designers Series)
      (Gloria Tracy)
      Knitting Fever, Inc.
      "Sweater of the Week" (slip-stitch mosaic cardigan)
      Modern Knitting vol 21, no. 11
      Knitting elegance No. 25

      16. Doll Costumes "The Gilbert Collection" $10 all
      'Elise' (Elizabethan? outfit)
      'Alexandra' (bridal)
      'Rhett' (Gone With the Wind)
      Knitting & Crocheting for Antique Dolls
      Volume 2, 1898-1913 SC
      Fancyworks No. 267 (Coats & Clark)
      Crocheted & Knitted Doilies

      17. Yarn Company pattern mags: (total: 42 issues) $35 all

      Welcomme 2 issues
      Georges Picaud 1 issue
      Pingouin 9 issues
      Noro 1 issue
      Anny Blatt 8 issues
      Aarlan 1 issue
      Modeles (Berger du Nord) 3 issues
      Sirdar 1 issue
      Bernat 1 issue
      Patons 10 issues
      Mon Tricot (Creative Crochet & Knitting) 1 issue
      Susan Bates (for Patons) 1 issue
      Brunswick 3 issues

      Thanks for looking...
      Charmaine