Wool Yarn, tc. for Sale

  • colorrama
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      Reynolds yarn "Candide cardinal RED 100% WOOL. 7 skeins @ $25. 100yd each skein 4 ½ stitches/inch knit gauge. Rich red color works great for men, as well as women. Enough yarn for a vest!

      Wool/Mohair 50/50 Australian yarn "McGregor", 7-plus partial balls for $15. Each ball 50gm with 106 yds,knit gauge 5 ½ sts/inch. Rich fuschia color.

      Villawool 8-ply 100% Australian superwash wool. 2 bals for $5, also rich fuschia color coordinates with "McGregor" yarn above having same knit gauge 5 ½ st/inch.

      Merino Wool/Egyptian Cotton 50/50 by Plymouth. 12 balls for $30, red wine color. Each ball 50gm @120 yd with knit gauge 6 st/inch. Fiber blend is very easy to wear if one is sensitive to wool.

      Wool/Cotton 50/50 Schaffhauser Wolle colors Royal Blue (10 balls) & Emerald (5 balls0> Each ball is 50gm @ 106 yd. With knit gauge of 5 st/inch. These 2 colors coordinate nicely. Super comfy fiber blend!

      All textile items are from a non-smoking household, carefully stored. Buyer pays shipping from CA with PayPal (preferred), money order, cashier's check, personal check. Let me know your ZIP & I'll figure shipping cost. Contact Ruth E. McKean through colorrama@....]