WV Knitters/Spinners Retreat

  • Christina Parham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hi Everyone!

      Days are counting down to our 1st Annual Knitters/spinners/beaders/hookers retreat in Lost River, WV at The Guest House. It is only about 2 hrs from the Northern VA/DC area.

      Dates: March 19th & 20th
      Cost: $250 for the week end.
      Includes: Private room with private bath, dinner on Friday evening. Hearty breakfast on Saturday morning, dinner on Saturday evening and hearty breakfast on Sunday morning.

      Inbetween eating there will be plenty of time to knit, crochet, spin, relax and have a good time! There are still a few rooms left as we had a couple of cancellations. You can find out more about it by visiting http://dyepot.com/Fiber%20Flingers%20Retreat.htm

      If you have any questions, please email me! Hope to see you there!

      Christina Parham in VA who will be there bright & early on Friday!

      Handpainted Fibers & Yarn
      www.dyepot.com