Yarn Pirate, Lisa Souza, and Pakucho Organic Cotton

  • davisknitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I'm de-stashing some sock and other yarn so I can buy some wool to make soakers for my baby! All prices INCLUDE first class shipping via USPS.

      Here's what I've got:

      1. Yarn Pirate Fingering Weight Yarn in the CELERY colorway (to see this colorway visit http://www.theloopyewe.com/browse/yarns/yarn-pirate/bfl/celery/). It is balled with a swift but hasn't been touched otherwise.

      This is 100% superwash, 475 yards. Asking $25.

      2. Lisa Souza Sock! Yarn in the DENIM colorway. 75% superwash wool/25% nylon. http://www.lisaknit.com/yarn/animalfibers/sock.html. Asking $15.

      3. Pakucho 100% Organic Cotton worsted weight in Chocolate colorway. This would make a beautiful organic baby blanket. Asking $5/skein (retails for $8.85), and I have 8 skeins available. Would prefer to sell all in a bunch rather than split them up.

      Thanks for looking!
      Amy Black (Davis, CA)