ISO: Carron Simply Soft Quick

  • Kathie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2009
      Please check your stash for one skein of Simply Soft Quick, color White, Dye Lot
      doesn't matter. I have searched the web and can't find a skein. I will be happy
      to purchase and pay mailing cost. Or if you have a lightly used skein or two. I
      need it to finish my Christmas stocking, please help.

      Thanking you in advance for your help,
      Kathie in Montana
      rogerslk@...