Triangular Lace Shawl Kit

  • Carolyn Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      I have a Triangular Lace Shawl Kit for sale. The kit contains 100% Alpaca yarn from Classic Elite Yarns and the instructions to make the shawl. The shawl measures 66" x 36". There are 6 skeins of yarn, Inca Alpaca, color number 1103, a soft grey brown neutral. Lovely! The instructions call for a #8 needle and is for an intermediate to advanced knitter. Very pretty shawl and sure to please.
      I have opened up the bag that it came in but have only removed one skein for color number etc. The skeins have not been wound and everything is just like new.
      The kit has been safely stored and comes from a non smoking home.
      Price for this kit is $25 plus shipping in a padded envelope to your zip code.

      Carolyn Campbell
      http://www.picturetrail.com/carolynsdollknits
      knittercjc@...